Thursday, November 19, 2009

. A Beautiful Beginning .


In the summer of 2006, I nannied for the Dotsons. The parents, Kathy and Jeff, were the coolest I could have ever hoped for. I got close quickly with Katie and Nate and developed a sibling sort of relationship with them. Our goal for the summer was to have as much fun as possible.
One afternoon, I talked them into going to downtown Fort Collins to play some dress up and take pictures. Among their many interests is music. We took Nate and my guitars with us and just played for the afternoon. From old hotels, to alleys- staircases to steps, we let our imaginations take us.
The pictures of Katie and Nate will always have a special place in my heart. Not only are they my sister and brother, but little did we know that our fun day in Old Town would turn into something much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment